- Made Papercups and Mixpanel as Optional Dependencies
- Updated Hacktoberfest Page broken Links
- Fixed App & Website SEO
- Added Hacktoberfest 2021 Page
- Removed PDF Generation Logic and shifted to resuminator/papyrus
- Added Sponsorship cards
- Updated Twitter SEO and Profile Images
- Updated Broadmap Logo
- Updated Website Copy
- Upgraded to NextJS 11.1.2
- Added Chat Widget Support inside the app with Papercups
- Now grade in education can be hidden by setting grade obtained as 0.
- Added a check for NaN number values in grade.
- Dates for a Project can be hidden with a "Hide Date" Checkbox. #75
- Compact Spacing profile now has horizontal margin matching the Normal Spacing Profile for better aesthetic #86
- GitHub Login has been (temporarily) removed.
- Body Text is being trimmed now. Extra spaces at the end of paragraph bodies are removed.
- Updated discord invites everywhere on the app to https://discord.resuminator.in
- Added Sponsor Us card on the Home Page Sidebar
- Added Help & Support Link to Home Page Sidebar
- Added Join Resuminator Discord Server CTA on the Sidebar
- Login Page Layout was fixed which was caused due to footer position
- Location Placeholder showed incorrect prompt
- Content overflow indication line was causing horizontal scroll
- Content was being replicated when a new card was created while one card was being edited.
- Body Text was hidden if too long.
- Additional Info for Projects was not being saved.
- Added Bug Report Template
- Added Feature Request Template
- Added Sponsor Us Button
- Restricted Blank Issues
- Upgraded to NextJS 11.1.1
- Webpack upgraded from v4 to v5 (with NextJS 11)
- Updated Typescript to v4.3.4
- Updated axios to v0.21.3
- Downgraded chrome-aws-lambda to v6
A big major release for Resuminator introduces a ton of changes from the ground up. Rebuilt from scratch for improvement in performance and usability it fixes a lot of bugs from Version 1 (now legacy)
- Drag-n-Drop Layouts - Each element inside your resume can be rearranged using simple drag and drop.
- Easy Toggles - Keep the data, but hide the content OR simply convert your single column resume into a two-column one with a click.
- Enhanced Design Controls - Add a colour that matches your personality. Alter spacing to fit more content.
- Custom Sections - Create your own custom section in few clicks and use it like any native section for your resume.
- Multiple Resumes - Multiple Resumes for a single account. Duplicate existing or create new.
- One/Two Columns - Toggle resume layout between one or two-column
- Social Handles - GitHub, GitLab, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Behance, Dribbble, etc. Or add your own custom section
- Detailed Sections - Researched sections to put in all the information you need.
- Rich Text Editor - With Markdown shortcuts and Grammarly Integration.
- Profile Images - All resumes come with native support to add photos And a lot more!
- #11 Now you can toggle individual cards inside a particular section.
- #18 Drag and Drop now works with cards inside a section as well as on the cards.
- #45 A major update removes the friction of saving the resume as pdf but instead download the resume as a PDF.
- #50 Skill preview mode (Categories or Tags) are now being persisted.
- #56 Each action now has a visual feedback mechanism to notify of the saved changes
- #60 Setting 'Present' as the value in any date range caused a bug, which is now fixed.
- #64 Support for Custom Sections has been introduced to create multiple sections like About Me, Open Source Contributions etc.
- #66 Fixed with #60
- #43 Added Accessible Dark Mode by design
#65 Option to remove sections is not present in front, and not inside any menu
#61 Resuminator Landing Page gets a revamp with better descriptions
#8 The name was not being saved which was provided during signup, which is now fixed by design
#48 Flexible grading style options, out of 4, 10, 100
The software offers community support through a few mediums like Discord, Direct Messages, and Email. Refer to this article for more information.
The software is licensed under GNU GPL-v3 and is GDPR & PCI-DSS 3.2 Compliant.
We do not track v1 releases anymore because version 2 was a complete rewrite after v1 and the previous code has been marked as legacy.
You can still find the previous release notices here